Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Memory


The Ghost Bear.
              This bear was more a figment of our imagination as kids. When my cousins and I were playing in the forest at my grandparents home we always thought we saw bears or wolves or deer, all kinds of things. Aside from rare occasions when deer would come in sight (those were cool) we never did get a full glimpse of any of those things. The idea behind this painting is that the ghost bear served as a guardian to us kids playing in the woods, keeping us safe from the real bears that might be hungry enough to eat us, so my little imagination thought.


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful Sarah. I love the colors and the rendering is amazing. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the softness of the rendering on the environment. Great composition too.

    ReplyDelete